The CU Difference
Credit unions are not-for-profit cooperative financial institutions with many financial products and services that focus on helping members to achieve financial success. If you enjoy being a part of a team that has a tradition of excellent service to members including being honored with several service awards from Fort Campbell, apply today!
Matching You with the Right Position
In providing the very best service to members and to ensure the overall success of the Credit Union, we look for candidates that can keep our "Promise to Our Members." That promise is:
- I will address you by name.
- I will give you an immediate and friendly greeting.
- I will treat you as an honored guest.
- I will make it easy to do business with us.
- I will provide you with "extra mile" service.
- I will identify your financial needs and offer a solution that will improve your financial life.
- I will treat you with the highest standards of professionalism.
- I will take ownership of your request.
- I will respond to your request in a timely manner and deliver 100% accuracy.
- I will thank you for your business.
Vision Statement: We will create lasting relationships with our members and be our community's first choice for financial solutions by providing an extraordinary service experience.
We will be the employer of choice in the communities we serve.
Mission Statement: Creating the right financial solution for you - every time.
Employee maintains a consistently positive attitude. Employee is upbeat and encourages a positive atmosphere for members and other fellow workers.
Just Say Know
Employee has appropriate level of understanding of Credit Union products and services. Employee regularly takes initiative in learning and development and seeks opportunities to grow and learn.
Employee builds and fosters relationships, both with their teammates and those from other departments. Employee encourages and takes part in collaboration.
Make It Happen
Employee proactively seeks ways to serve both members and teammates. Employee is responsive to team, organizational, and member needs. Employee finds solutions, sometimes creative ones, to provide excellent member service..
Beware the Box
Employee thinks outside of traditional ideas and patterns to create meaningful new ideas, programs, and products.
If you believe you can keep this promise and enjoy being part of a successful team, apply today.