Funding Dreams with Business Loans
To help you operate and grow your business, turn to Fortera Credit Union for a wide variety of Business Loan options. Just like all the benefits available to individual members, our great rates and friendly, personalized service are available to you, a business owner.
Consider these funding options:
A Line of Credit for business cash flow needs utilizes either an Unsecured Term Loan based on your credit or a Secured Term Loan using a form of collateral.
- Secured Term Loan for business equipment and vehicles
- Unsecured Term Loans
- Commercial Real Estate Loans for buying a building or to refinance an existing commercial mortgage
- Investment/Rental Property Loans
- Fortera Business Credit Card for business travel and everyday corporate expenses
Making It Easy
Knowing that you are busy making decisions and managing the business, we have made it as easy as possible to apply for a loan. Simply:
- Click here for a business loan checklist.
- Click here for an application for a business loan under $50,000.
- Click here for an application for a business loan over $50,000.
- To discuss your business needs, please contact the nearest branch location to schedule an appointment with the Branch Manager or email us at commercialloans@ForteraCU.com.
The most common required documents needed to process and decision a loan are:
- Most recent three (3) years Business Tax Returns
- Most recent three (3) years Personal Tax Returns for all principal borrowers/guarantors with 20% or more company ownership
- Most recent three (3) years of Business Financials including interim financials up to previous month of application.
Please note: Upon final loan decision, additional documentation may be required.
Business Loan Rates
Due to the unique nature of each business and their lending needs, we would be glad to meet with you to discuss your options and find the loan that best fits your business needs. To learn more about our interest rates, please contact the nearest branch location.