Business Savings Account
Each member of Fortera Credit Union with a Business Account is required to maintain a Savings Account.
- Dividends paid quarterly on balances over $50
- Two FREE in-branch withdrawals and six FREE pre-authorized transactions per fee cycle
Business Money Market Accounts
With Fortera Credit Union's Business Money Market Account, you earn a much higher dividend rate than in a standard savings account with a minimum of $10,000 required. Plus, the higher your balance, the more you earn. You can easily access your money by check or at one of our convenient branch locations.
- For those saving $10,000 to $49,999, this account offers a higher return than our regular savings account with easy access to funds when needed
- Balances over $50,000 earn a higher rate, and $100,000 and up earns best rate
- Transactions are limited to six (6) transfers or withdrawals during a monthly statement cycle to another account of the depositor at the same institution or to a third party by means of a pre-authorized or automatic transfer, or telephonic (including data transmission) agreement, order, or instruction, or by check, draft, debit card, or similar order made by the depositor and payable to third parties.
- Dividends credited monthly
Business Share Certificates
Along with our Business Savings Bank Account, Fortera Credit Union offers various Business Share Certificate options to our Business Members. Whether you are looking for a fixed rate, variable rate, or jumbo certificate, your business will enjoy a minimum investment amount of $100*. With flexible terms and competitive rates, you will find our Share Certificates to be an attractive investment option. Our Saver’s Club Certificate option allows additional deposits to be made and one penalty FREE withdrawal during the term. Enjoy the choice of a 6 to 12 month term and only a $25 investment to start.
*Additional Certificates may require a higher opening deposit. Please refer to the complete Business Services Fee Schedule for details.