At Fortera Credit Union, the health and well-being of our members, employees, and communities we serve is our top priority. To ensure our members continued safety and service, we have developed a comprehensive plan for reopening our branches and are providing a variety of useful resources during this time. Please see below to learn more about lobby openings, credit union resources, and Covid-19 related news.
QUICK LINKS & HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Mobile and Online Banking
- Apply for a Loan
- Locations and Hours
- Coronavirus FAQs
- Paycheck Protection Program
- Check the Status of Your Stimulus Check
- Loan Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Relief Options
Branches Now Offering Lobby and Drive-Thru Service
Lowe's Drive, Madison Street, Dover Crossing Road and Griffin Bell Drive
Branch Lobbies Temporarily Closed — Drive-Thrus Available
Heritage Pointe Drive, Spring Street, Michigan Avenue / Fort Campbell, Lafayette Road
Branches Temporarily Closed
Hopkinsville Walmart Supercenter
- We're practicing social distancing. To ensure the safety of our members, social distancing spots have been placed to provide guidance for maintaining the recommended 6-foot minimum distance. We will be limiting the total number of members in each branch. A Fortera team member will assist you with check-in when entering the branch lobby. If the branch has reached maximum occupancy, you may be asked to wait in your vehicle. We have also installed plexiglass shields at teller stations where we will be serving members face-to-face.
We're providing hand sanitizers. We strongly encourage the use of hand sanitizers when conducting transactions at a branch or ATM or when handling currency or coin.
Coffee and water service is not available at this time.
We're encouraging healthful practices. We encourage you to follow the CDC’s recommendations for preventing the spread of infectious viruses including keeping up with vaccinations, washing your hands often, staying hydrated, and helping prevent the spread of illness.
Please do not visit a branch if you've experienced any of the following in the last 15 days, in accordance with the CDC:
- You've had a fever, difficulty breathing, a cough or other cold symptoms.
- You’ve had contact with anyone suspected of having or confirmed as having COVID-19.
- You’ve traveled anywhere with a travel advisory in place.
PROVIDING CONVENIENT 24/7 REMOTE ACCESS
Mobile Banking: Download Fortera’s mobile banking app and make deposits up to $5,000 via our mobile check deposit tool.
Text and Chat: You can now text us at 931-431-6800 or chat with us from our website.
Debit & Credit Card App: Download the ForteraCU Cards App to check account details, make a payment, set up alerts and controls, turn your card on/off, and more.
CO-OP Shared Branching: Use the CO-OP Shared Branching locator app to locate a nearby shared branch ATM where you can get up to $605 in cash without a fee.
Apply Online: You can even apply for a loan or credit card online.